Kci Glock Magazine Review - 10-8 Performance and Modern Service Tools Hilton Yam posted a short article the other day about his first experiences in Korea's Glock magazine. I've been using the same six KCI brand Korean 9mm magazines for at least four years now, so I thought I'd share my long-term perspective on inexpensive ammo feeders.

I bought my Korean magnets from CDN about four years ago for $6.95. I wish I bought more. While descriptions of the magazines on retailers' websites describe them as "clear" as OEM magazines, it's easy to spot some differences just by looking at the Korean magic. First, the metal finish of the magazine has a different, shiny finish - I think it's a completely different alloy than the stock. Second, the finish and texture of the polymer is a bit different - Korean magnets are shinier and a bit smoother to the touch than socks. A very good copy of the Korean mags follower Glock mags, but the magazine spring feels a little "awkward" when new. Mine is smooth after thousands of rounds and four years. Sources are pretty hard on me - except for two, which I'll get to shortly. All my KCI magnets fall out after the last turn and lock the slide.

Kci Glock Magazine Review

Kci Glock Magazine Review

Before I bought my KCI magnets, I bought two Korean magnets from Sportsman's Guide. These two became a trademark of the Canes, never throwing free throws or locking the slide after the last round. So, they're basically a paper scale for me.

Kci 31rd .40 Glock 22 Magazine

I thought I'd give the KCIAs a try when they went on sale and I'm glad I did.

After my first forays into magazines, I remember being incredibly excited about them, except for their pages. As Hilton also points out in the article and photo, the baseboard is disappointing compared to the cherry boards. After a few good drops on concrete or gravel, they make Humpty Dumpty look like Iron Man. I originally swapped out the KCI plates for Magpul Speedplates, both of which I still have. (Magpul's Pistol Magic idea sounds great, but I've never used it in the pull position, removing the plate at the end of the "round" and leaving the useful, sturdy regular plates.) I've had it ever since. Wear a Vickers Tactical Extended Plate. All the rest and my Glock duty. I love those plates - read my review to read more about them.

After changing the plates, my KCI Wizards have run flawlessly on every trail ride, training and test I've participated in over the past four years. The mag set has at least 5,000 rounds fed through various 9mms, and I've never had a magazine-related malfunction. Witches were thrown, beaten, kicked, and otherwise insulted, and they just ran away. Their food chews and bites, but they continue to eat my Glock like a buffet of edible brass and copper.

While I can't find Korean Magic for $6.95, I can still find it at J&G Outlet for $16. Occasionally they go on sale on other sites and I will definitely post the deals I find. For the price they do great training magic. Replace the motherboard and use them incorrectly. I still carry OEM mags when I'm out on the range, but my plastic Asian ammo packs have made me a believer.

Sgm Tactical Glock 17/19/26/34 Magazine, 9mm, 33 Rounds

Glock 36 magazine holder, kriss glock 21 magazine, glock 19 magazine holster, kci magazine, glock magazine stickers, glock 43 magazine holder, glock 43 magazine holster, glock magazine pouch molle, glock 21 magazine pouch, magazine pouches glock, glock 42 magazine holster, glock 27 magazine holder