Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

glock thumb

Glock Thumb - Get the competitive edge with the TANDEMKROSS "Accelerator", a very high quality thumb drive that your Glock wants! Plain and simple, the TANDEMKROSS "Accelerator" (TK) gives you a platform to establish the correct hand position to better operate your Glock platform.

By allowing the front toe to sit well with a solid grip, you'll immediately notice the difference in feel and control.

Glock Thumb

Glock Thumb

This thumb rest or sometimes called a thumb rest is for a right-handed shooter who uses a better two-handed grip.

Leather Thumb Break Holster Floral Scroll Fits Models: Glock

TANDEMKROSS will fit "Accelerator" "Competition", "Standard" and "Tall" size Glock models with easy installation and a perfect fit. But without much effort, I was also able to install it on a Terminator themed Glock 19, shown below. I've been shooting the G24 and G19 extensively and they both perform well. The fit on the G19 is a bit tight, but not enough pressure where I'm worried about bending/warping the polymer frame.

The "accelerator" is a 6061-T6 aluminum piece made in the USA and backed by TK's lifetime warranty. The quality of machining and durability are also top notch.

The “Accelerator” is currently priced at $69.99 on the TK website and can be discounted/bundled with the “HALO” charging ring for Glock shooters. The "Accelerator" is also listed on Amazon (link below) for a few bucks more.

For any competitive Glock shooter looking for a good thumb, I would highly recommend checking out TANDEMKROSS, they have a great history with quality parts and I know this item will not disappoint.

Arredondo Thumb Rests

With a solid consistent grip as the starting point of any good pistol shooter, this thumb justifiably supports it. If you shoot in a division that allows you to rest your thumb or just want to operate your Glock more confidently, I'd say this is a buy!

I received this product as a courtesy from the manufacturer via Spotter Up so I could try it out and give my honest opinion. I am not bound by any written, oral or implied contract to give this product a good review. All opinions are my own and based on my personal experience with the product.

*The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original authors and contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Spotter Up Magazine, the administrative staff and/or any/all contributors to this site.

Glock Thumb

We use cookies to ensure we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are satisfied with it. Well, I'm impressed with your ledge velocity for the Glock; I wonder if this would work for a 1911 in .45APC as well? I rarely find anything that really adds to my shooting. Speed ​​Ledge looks like it might be one of those rare ideas that actually works.

Thumb Release Owb Holster Glock 17

Well, I was deeply skeptical about Speed ​​Lage. But after seeing my open class competition winner using this device, I was intrigued. Then I started noticing that training facilities were using them too! So I bought one for me and my wife. This little invention really works...my competition times are down a lot and my wife loves it when she shoots my glock .45...worth every penny! The only problem was that I had to go to the manufacturer's website to order a custom case.

I ordered one of these speed ledges after seeing a review online at GUNS.com. I took it to the range and immediately noticed that I could get back on target very quickly during follow-up shots. A great little gadget that definitely helps me and possibly gives me a slight edge over other competition shooters.

Love it, I have two 19's, a 32 and a 22 and they all have speed ledges. The only problem is a case that you really have to see, but love.

Glock sights, glock thumb safety, glock drawing, glock holster, thumb, glock tattoo, thumb safety for glock, glock holsters, pellet glock, glock lock, key glock, nerf glock

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code